Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ryuichi's Ameblo Translation: June 7, 2011

June 6th by Ryuichi

It feels as if we're exactly halfway through the year.
Precisely five years ago on June 6th, the band Radio Foundations welcomed the beginning of a new member. The day they held their first live with this member, for the first time in almost half a year I got a call from Onuki-kun.
A long time has passed, but my feelings haven't changed.
Today I worked together with Banana man Shitara, Bābaru-san, and announcer Takeuchi.
Shitara-san is too funny and my abs [hurt from laughing].
____, I'm looking forward to OA.

Sorry, I'm not sure what that word was in the last sentence. It appears to be a colloquial term. 
Overall, in order to understand the post, one might want to be familiar with Radio Foundations. I think it might help. :)

Please click here to be directed to the original blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment