Saturday, June 25, 2011

the hunter guest w-inds.

Background Story: the hosts use telepathy to interview w-inds. 
This video is no longer available for public views. Please respect the account owner of this video, as this was changed at his/her respective discretion. I will keep the translation here for those to read who have not seen the broadcasted episode.

Ryuichi: Huh? ah!
Keita: Oh!
Ryohei: Oh!
Keita: Oh, hi.
Ryohei: I thought it was something...
Keita: haha! We're w-inds.!
Ryohei: We're w-inds.
Keita: Please regard us kindly!


Voice: The next guest has established a fixed name and support, w-inds. Their latest album, 10th anniversary best album, is a simultaneous release of a dance and sing side. This is a full version of the miracle of their debut, fifteen years ago.
White/Blue Border: The next guest to come is a dance/vocal unit that has established a fixed name and full support in Asia, crossing the border of generations. Their latest album, 10th Anniversary Best Album, is a simultaneous release of the a Dance-Side and a Sing-Side.

Q1: It's kind of prompt, but what kind of product is this next released album?
Blue Border: 10th Anniversary best Album / "We dance for everyone" "We sing for you" Two simultaneous releases 

Keita, well. This time, as w-inds. has met their tenth anniversary, we've released two versions of albums called "dance-best" and "sing-best" version. And they are now our tenth anniversary albums.

Q2: And looking back upon the ten years? 
The kanji is of their names. right to left: Ogata Ryuichi, Tachibana Keita, Chiba Ryohei.

Ryuichi: Over the past ten years, we've changed considerably, huh.

Keita: Yeah. Well, it's mainly me that's changed the most, I think.

Ryohei: Yeah, I guess so.

Ryuichi: We're the only ones, as you [grow] over our heads.

Keita. You're right. At the time we debuted, my height was around 160 centimetres. Now I've  become around 183 centimetres.

Ryohei: You grew, didn't you.

Q3: Have the other two grown in height? 

Ryohei: Me, about one centimetre.

Ryuichi: Same here, around one or two... two centimetres.

Keita: In ten years?

Ryuichi: Yes.

Keita: It's been ten years.

Ryuichi: Well, fine, then, it was around the first two years [that I grew].

Keita: (laughs)

Q4: After ten years, is there something you want to say to the other members?

Ryohei: There is.

Ryuichi: Oh [really].

Ryohei: The day before a live event, Keita goes--

Keita: I go

Ryohei: -- to play soccer or futsal.

Keita: I love it.

Ryohei: I think that's really amazing.

Keita: "Amazing?" Really. Well, thank you very much.

Ryohei: However, during the day, at soccer his legs start to hurt, and then he'll feel like he wants to go back [home].

Keita: Well, soccer is kind of intense, right.

Ryohei: Yes, yes. And that type of character is cool, I think. I think it's actually cool.

Keita: Don't just go "Yeah, yeah." to Ryohei: I don't really think that's true.

Ryohei: You don't?

Keita: I don't.

Q5: Is there someone who would like to say something else to a member?

Ryohei: Do you guys... can I go?

Keita: You stupid.

Ryuichi: What?

Ryohei: It's about Ryuichi-kun. The day before a live event, he'll say "I‘m going to go climb mountains!" Well, he likes climbing and I've always thought the part of him that'll go mountain-climbing the day before a concert is cool.

Keita: You don't think so, do you?

Ryohei: What do you think?

Ryuichi: Ummm...

Keita: What? [Seriously?]

Ryuichi: Umm, you get this feeling of being here on this stage, right? The live has happened-

Keita: Yeah.

Ryuichi: Rather, the live has ended. And that night, you want to go climb right then and there. In the morning you just start climbing, and then by the next daytime, realizing you're there, withdrawn [from all else] on the mountain... With that gap, I think, "I'm kind of cool."

Ryohei: So you did think so!

Ryuichi: It's that gap, isn't it.

Keita: The gap?

Ryuichi: Yes.

After this [commercial break]
w-inds. confesses their serious ______

Lastly, you all must have things you'd like us all to do.

Keita: Oh.

Ryuichi: Oh.

Keita: There were, weren't there.

Ryuichi: Is it okay, to...?

Keita: Yeah, it's fine. Let's make our wishes now. Right now, definitely.

Ryuichi: We just want to create a challenge [for ourselves] so these fans will have so much fun.

Keita: Yes. We want to make one.

Ryohei: Yeah.

Keita: And by a great deal, we'd want to --

Ryohei: We'll take caution

Keita: --with things like this gap. And that is what we ask.

That's one request about performance techniques.

After that, older brother Pikkara can only make requests.

[Literally translated, word for word: space hand go-ne handbag?]

Ryuichi: Let's do it.

Ryohei's laugh

Ryuichi: Kind of feels like we're going in circles, but

Keita: Yeah, it seems that way. and yet you still want to do it. Shall we do it, then?

Ryuichi: Yes, should we?

Keita: At our next concert, then..

Ryuichi: Who will do it, though? I could, but...

Keita: No, it should be you.

Ryuichi: What, me?

Keita: Fine, then I'll do it

Ryohei: Or I'll do it.

Ryuichi: Then I'll do it.

Keita: Okay then, go ahead. Go ahead. Go ahead.

Ryohei: Go ahead.

Ryuichi: It might not even be allowed.

Thank you for today, w-inds.

w-inds.: Thank you very much!


Thank you so much for uploading this,  and ogatakeitaloveI apologize for any disrespect or inconveniences that I have caused.


Note: I'm so sorry I couldn't get that last question part! It seems really crucial because of all the laughter... I'll stare at the words longer...

2 comments:

  1. you're welcome! this has become a hobby of mine, so i enjoy doing it. and thank you for your support!!

    ReplyDelete