Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Koisuru w-inds.

Koisuru w-inds.



Keita: [With a boy,] I'd want him to [experience] performances and their atmosphere. And after all, everyone's dancing and singing is different, and I'd want to support that of my children.
Interviewer 1: You want to support that tension.


Ryohei: Once in a while, I guess it's okay.
Interviewer 1: Really? Saying "I love you"
Ryohei: It's a bit much, but
Ryuichi: But you sing it (I'm not really sure what was going on here, sorry)
Keita: Yeah.
Ryuichi: You have to say it.
Keita: You have to say it.
Ryuichi: You definitely have to say it.
Keita: You definitely have to say it.




Keita: I'd say everything.
Ryuichi: Everything.
Interviewer 2: If you thought about it?
Keita, Ryuichi: Yes.
Interviewer 1: Wow!
Keita: If you don't say it behind her [back?], then you're not really going out, are you.
Ryuichi: Yeah, that's right.
Interviewer 1: Wow!
Keita: [insert laugh]
Interviewer 1: I've got goosebumps now! Goosebumps now!
Interviewer 2: That's right, on Yes or No. (Yes or No is the show's title)

Flash to Board


You should say the words "I love you" from your lips
You definitely have to go to DisneyLand!
You're okay if your [love] is holding you back.
You're okay with it if your child is a girl.


Interviewer 2: First off, Ryuichi..
Ryuichi: [You want to know] why I said no, right?
[laughs]
Ryuichi: If I was restrained... I'd be okay. I'd be okay, but I'd probably say "I want us to divorce." It's just, if I wanted to go dancing late at night she'd be like, "No!"
Keita: "No way!"
Ryuichi: "No way!" That's sorta... {Keita mutters to him} Is that so? Yeah, but...
Interviewer 1: It's dating [not marriage].
Ryuichi: Is that so?
Keita: She's not a Mrs! Look at it, it's open. You're okay.
Ryuichi: I'd be okay, but I'd be considering breaking up.


Interviewer 1: Really? Is that so? Is that just good enough?
Ryohei: Well, don't you like ["stating" --> being] the opposite?
Interviewer 2: Even if she said, "Hurry back home!"
Ryohei: Yes. Because I like my house, and I'd want to hurry back.
Keita: You and your beloved house! [laughs] Your house
Interviewer 1: ....You two in your house.
Ryohei: That's right.

I'm sorry, I lost this part. If I can properly translate it, I'll post it. 


recontinued at 2:08 (i'm sorry!)

Interviewer 2: So regarding, "You're okay if your child is a girl." Why did you say no, Keita?
Keita: After all, with a boy, I'd want to help him do the same things I did. I want to get him to sing and dance from early on.
Interviewer 2: That's really amazing, from here. Singing and dancing...
Interviewer 1: Yeah, yeah. Even earlier, huh?
Keita: In the beginning I'd help him.
Interviewer 1: That's... [cuts off]


Keita: With a boy, I'd want him to [experience] performances and their atmosphere. And after all, everyone's dancing and singing is different, and I'd want to support that of my children.
Interviewer 1: You want to support that tension.

I apologize for the inconsistency here. Some places are left blank or in question, as you have noticed. I'll continue working hard, though! Thank you for your support! And thank you to The09231216 for uploading this video!

1 comment:

  1. You changed the name of this blog so I didn't recognize it at first when seeing in the dashboard ^^
    Thanks so much for this! It's very hard to find translations of w-inds.' old shows and TV programmes :"< so THANK YOU <3
    (just in case you hasn't known) you can create a "jump break" (similar to LJ cut in LiveJournal) if the post is too long that it takes much space in the homepage. Here http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=154172 :)

    ReplyDelete