Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ryohei's Ameblo Translation: March 3, 2010

2010/03/03 by Ryohei

It's been a while, everyone.
From today, I will again work on this blog for a limited time.
On March 10th, w-inds. will release a new album, Another World.
I'd be very happy if everyone listened to it.
Before work I was in the studio to do my hair and change my clothes, and by chance I met Kyan Kyan in the office.
From the time we debuted, they've been taking care of me, and it's always fun to see them.
It seems as if their comedy DVD has recently been released, and it's definitely an interesting view.
But the title seems kind of familiar, somehow...
I want to work with them again!
I'm thankful for those who have read this blog!

Please click here to be directed to the original blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment