Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ryohei's Ameblo Translation: June 25, 2011 (1)

2011/06/05 by Ryohei

On this blog, I'm always talking about work stories, but today I'll tell stories about my hobby and our tenth anniversary party.
I'm sorry.
Today I practiced break dancing, but I'm happy I was able to do it with these members.
I'm always making new friends among these members, and i believe dance really is a good thing.
Especially during b-boy practices, there are many amazing people, so it brings the tension.
Anyways, the photo is, from the upper left (Take-kun, Aichi-kun, Yu-ki-kun, So-san, Tissue) From the bottom left (Shuvan-kun, me, PaniCrew's Yohei) photo by Tatsurou

And then last night was w-inds. tenth anniversary celebration party, opened by people from the recording company and office. A hundred of my close friends came rushing [to it].


I wonder if ______?

More than this so-called tenth anniversary, I was happy to endlessly remember everyone's feelings and [other] things up to now.

Faces of people who really didn't have time [to come] were there, and there were people who thought about so many things for this day, including the essentials we needed, and there were people who we hadn't met in such a long time.

It's not that I really have anything, but I felt surrounded and supported by so many really wonderful people.

And our members are awesome, so their families and mine are really close.

My mom and my older sister and my older sister's husband also came.

It was a super rich-packed day.

Today was just all about the importance of close family, so sorry.

to be directed to the original blog, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment