Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Notice: Blog Title Changed

Hey, everyone! Thank you so much for your support. I'm always amazed when I log in and check my stats. I'm so grateful for the number of views these posts are getting worldwide! There are no words to properly express this feeling. Thank you so much!
As you probably have noticed, I changed the name of this blog. Originally, I intended for this to be a place to find raw videos, blog posts, and pictures. It was to be a best-of collection, and thus the name "Best of w-inds." However, due to the realization that translations are most relevant, the purpose of this blog altered. And as such, I began to feel that the title was somehow unsuitable. To avoid further confusion, I will not change the URL of this site; that said, the blog title itself has been edited. I hope "w-inds. to words" is okay and doesn't offend anyone. I will keep working hard, so if you have time, please continue to check this blog! When you want to know what w-inds. is saying and what is being said about w-inds., please feel free to check in here. I'll do my best to add new posts regularly. And if there's something you'd like translated, please leave a comment in one of the posts or participate in the weekly vote, found in the sidebar.
Thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment