Friday, June 3, 2011

Keita's Blog Translation: June 3, 2011

The Rebirth of w-inds. by Keita

What do you think? LOL
Don't take me wrong, but not to mention Ryuichi's arms.

Even so, the power of muscles is amazing, isn't it.
It even becomes part of the news.
Many of my friends have contacted me.
Muscles even connect friends, huh. LOL
I must say this to preserve the feelings I have now,*
but my muscles going to the gym is average.
my actual condition is unimportant. lol
an attempt at abs.


Literal translation:  For these feelings now, I must say it. Mind you, I slightly edited many of these lines to make more sense in the English language. I apologize for a bit of a failed post. This doesn't really sound fluent, but completely changing it wouldn't adhere to his post. I think.

Please click on the title to be directed to the original post. Picture included.

No comments:

Post a Comment