Thursday, June 16, 2011

[Discontinued:] MTV LIVEDAM Sing for Smile Tour VMAJ in FUKUOKA

Please note this is incomplete and slightly incorrect. I thank a loyal reader for my first request, but apologize for my failure here. I struggled with the colloquial dialect and offer my sincerest apologies. For those of you who are much better at this, the original article is http://ameblo.jp/kikka-cat/entry-10925231871.html. Once again, I'm very sorry. Should I figure out the rest of this, I will make sure to post it up. As for right now, I'll catch up on the other blog translations promised.

I went yesterday!
MTV LIVEDAM Sing for Smile Tour VMAJ in FUKUOKA
Warning: I'm writing controversial thoughts.
Of course there was w-inds.
I'm kind of dumb so that's of utmost importance.

Note: This is completely about w-inds.
This is useless for people who just want to know about the TV performance.

First off,
please check MTV's link here.
http://www.mtvjapan.com/tourvmaj/topics
It has the basic information about the live.

I wrote last night, but for the w-inds. performance!
Their first song was New World!
This can't be avoided, after all.
waaaaaaa! everyone's all excited about the performance

The next was Some More!
It came, it came! Even at UNITED it stood out amazingly.
I'm remembering and grinning~

And after that was New World ( ? )'s intro ???
It had a little flow to it, but it was interrupted by the MC. lol

During the MC,
Ryuichi: How is this atmosphere~~!
Ryohei: How's everyone doing in Fukuoka?~~~!
Keita: I was born here in Fukuoka My name is Keita, of w-inds. Let's have a bunch of laughs today!



Getting that sense, they proceed to the self-introductions.

Ryuichi: It's hot, isn't it? This is the shortest my hair's ever been in my life!

Ryuichi talks about his hairstyle
Definitely short!
It was sticking up high, defying gravity!
It was awesome.

The guy behind me said, "What an awesome head." lol
It was like ikebana (Japanese art of flower-arranging).
Sorry, it was a very nicely arranged cedar tree. lol

Ryuichi-kun discussed the best album releases and advertised with all this might.
In total they have 56 songs they're releasing.
w-inds.-sama! I'll preorder, too!

Ryohei-kun talked about why, this time, the concert's theme was called 'sing for smile.'
Ryohei: We're going to spread these smiles. Through our music and with rapidly spreading smiles, we'll be happy.
And that is the comment of a true w-inds. leader!

While I'm doing this,
even from the venue, the topic of muscles comes in!
Everyone really wants to see them, don't they~ lol
But I also do, too, so. XD heehee
There was the muscle call, the call to take off his shirt, but...
Keita: There are so many feelings for me to take it off, but
today isn't a w-inds. live  concert, so... <sweat drop>

Ryuichi-kun said that during the summer live tour, we'll get to see Keita's muscles so
we'll see them during the live tour?! heeheehee

And yet, I'm sure the venue's audience was showing disappointed faces this time, knowing they wouldn't see his muscles.
What a sight...
Ryu: Yesterday we made a new song. heh heh
Keita-kun's reaction was like, "Eeeeeeeh?"
Kei: I'm aiming for a confession!!!
Eeeeeh~~!!!
w-inds. is making a song, and maybe trying for a confession of sorts!
Kei: This is w-inds.' special section.
What does he mean by that, "special"???

And then it came out. "The Muscle Song"

Man, that was wonderful.
I mean, with one phrase in less than five seconds, the venue cracked up, roaring in laughter!
If they make it into a CD, I'm sure it'll sell a million copies.
Of course, it'll come with a dance DVD! lol

And so, again with the music tracks.
Let's Get it On
with the ____ dance ( ? ) part, other fans let out an huge cheer.

Next was Kirei da.
Everyone knew it so

It was too bd, but then we thought it would be just about over,
up until Can't Get Back and Rain is Falling
At the expected end, we all let out a very satisfied cheer.

And the stage recording ends hear.
But!
Let's still look forward to others!
I wonder
The artists really decided on participating in this fundraiser.
This was definitely so much fun!
Maybe I'll get to see w-inds. soon.

with the friends who accompanied me,
we waited excitedly for our turn.
Emergency dash to the entrance!
From the dim venue, as we went into the lobby...
Suddenly!
It was Usavich!
So cute~
But we ended up leaving from there.
Usavich is cute, but what was of most priority was w-inds.

As soon as we ______,
at the exit was w-inds.!
________________
Go, non-stop w-inds.!
From the front was Ryu-kun, Kei-kun, Ryo-Kun

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful enough that you put effort in filling my request so don't worry! ^^

    ReplyDelete