Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ryuichi's Ameblo Translation: June 24, 2011

ducati 1199? by Ryuichi

This is a post about my obsession, so i'm returning to [the state of] a boy.

Somehow the new model prediction of the 1198 Ducati superbike has become a topic [of interest] on the internet.

They predict its name won't be 1199, and wrote that it seems like it'll have the base of the 916.

Compared to the 1198, the muffler, first off, comes out from under the engine.

I don't know if you can easily and stably put heavy things under it.

With this, the central upper muffler of the current super bike was only an R1.

With the tension added, it's a bit different.

I'm not 100% sure about this information, but i don't think there's anything wrong with awaiting ducati, which recently introduced the diavel.

to be directed to the original blog post, please click here.
If you would like to know more about Ducati superbikes, you can visit their website.

i'm sorry if i mistranslated some of this information; i know little about motorcycles and as such, i can't really make connections to what i'm typing. I hope I didn't offend anyone with this. If I did, I'm very sorry.

Please note I do not own any of the media referred to. Respective links have been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment