Thursday, June 16, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: October 11, 2006

Part One: the blog


Nice to Meet You! by Keita

Hello everyone, I'm Keita Tachibana.
This time I decided to start a blog.
From this blog I would like to steadily let you all know more about me.
On October 18th, my debut single "Michishirube" will be released.
This single was made by myself,
and it was the first time I made a song, but
I put the thoughts I couldn't say [aloud] into verses, and I also found a new me.
I hope this song will give everyone just a little more power.
Please, definitely listen to it!




Part Two: the PV (additional, not part of the blog)

This is his first solo PV, titled "Michishirube" (road signs). It's an encouraging song about finding your own courage to continue on.
You can check out the lyrics translation on jpopasia. It was given from kiwi musume, which is a reliable translation site with almost all the songs you can think of.
Thank you to Jpopasia and kiwi musume for the translation, and thank you to kirahonam for the video upload!


Note: I took out a few descriptive words in line seven because it didn't sound fluent in English. literaly it was, "It was the first song-making that I did, but I often put into verses my thoughts that hardly could be said..."
To be directed to the original posting, please click here.
To be directed to the original video, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment