Saturday, July 2, 2011

[REQUEST] Sora Kara Orite Kita Shiroi Hoshi lyrics translation

I do not own these lyrics or this song. This translation was done using J-Lyric.Net, as a request.


~空から降りてきた白い星 ~ Sora Kara Orite Kita Shiroi Hoshi ~ 
~The White Stars That Came Falling From the Sky~

SO GOOD, SO SHINE. SO SWEET, SO SHINE.
Meeting those lovely tears
was the night our hearts came together
With these fingers, I want to wipe them away (I WANNA BE [YOURS], BABY)
I want to protect you

I love you ... Just loving  you, (BABY, [FOR] ALL MY LIFE)
isn't enough (LET ME FEEL SO GOOD). LOVE YOU

It's as if those stars (HEAVENLY YOUR TEARS)
came falling from the sky (HEAVENLY FOR REAL)
The shining, scattered, glowing snow
Is looking up at your tears (BELIEVING YOUR MIND)
And you change to a smile (BELIEVING YOUR SMILE)
For eternity (FOREVER), I'm only looking at you

SO GOOD, SO SHINE. SO SWEET, SO SHINE.



Let me take you somewhere like this
If we've become a couple
I'll be by your side (BE WITH ME, BABY) as if I'm always holding you
Until the night brightens up [into dawn]

[Let me] take your palm, which seems so cold (SO YOU WILL BE MINE)
I'll warm it up (LET ME FEEL SO RIGHT) TONIGHT

Smile for me (HEAVENLY, YOUR TEARS)
And I'll sing for you (HEAVENLY, FOR REAL)
If this world comes to an end
We'll tell everyone
of our everlasting* light
I believe in this so-called dream of love (FOREVER)

I won't forget that day when we were looking at each other; it will become one memory
In place of some words we couldn't say,
AH you held my hand

I want to walk together, anywhere
Meeting you -- that was a miracle
I'm sure we can change (BELIEVING YOUR MIND)
even our future (BELIEVING YOUR SMILE)
(FOREVER), with this unlimited love


It's as if those stars (HEAVENLY YOUR TEARS)
came falling from the sky (HEAVENLY FOR REAL)
The shining, scattered, glowing snow 
I was constantly watching (BELIEVING YOUR MIND)
Your feelings (BELIEVING YOUR SMILE)
This eternal love is (FOREVER) MY white DREAM

SO GOOD, SO SHINE  SO SWEET, SO SHINE

*literally means un-erasable, but that isn't a word. I instead used another word with a similar meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment