Sunday, July 3, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: June 29, 2011

Rurou ni Kenshin by Keita

Got the pictures!
It's the manga that I really like, so I'm looking forward to it!!
I wonder what will happen with the story and the characters?
There are no body builder characters, so it's kind of impossible for me. lol
First off, power plays are useless. lol
No, but I do have experience in historical dramas!
Ah, 明王の安慈 is building up!
That said, it's the priest! lol
I want to watch it soon~

uploaded via iPhone

Note: 明王の安慈 is an anime, by the looks of it, at well as a manga.
To be directed to the original post, please click here.
I apologize for not being able to directly translate the manga/anime name or the title of this post. I couldn't find these words in the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment