Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[Poll] Communication

Thanks for voting this past week! It appears as if I'll focus on interviews and pictures, with some lyrics and videos. I'm looking forward to shaping this site the way you all want it to be.

For this new poll, I pose the question:

Would you like to leave comments and requests by email as well? 

I recognize that not everyone has Twitter and not everyone is comfortable with commenting publicly on this site. Should at least 50% of the voters say 'yes,' I will share w-inds. to words' email address and check the account on a regular basis. Please understand that, should consistent spam problems occur, I may discontinue the account. Thank you.

To vote, please scroll down and look for a poll question on the right-hand side of the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment