Friday, July 8, 2011

Keita Tachibana (w-inds.) - Because of You (Ne-Yo cover)

Keita Tachibana (w-inds.) - Because of You (Ne-Yo cover)



Host: Start! ... Ah, Ne-Yo, right?
Keita: Yes. Ne-Yo is awesome.

The song that Keita Tachibana wants to do [literally:cover] live

Want to, but I can’t help it
I love the way it feels,
It’s got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it, I want it when I don’t
Tell myself I’ll stop everyday, knowin’ that I won't

I got a problem and I don’t know what to do about it
Even if I did, I don’t know if I would quit but I doubt it
I’m taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction, I’m so strung out on you
I can barely move but I like it

And it’s all because of you [3X]
And it’s all because…
Never get enough,
She’s the sweetest drug

Thank you so much to witchXUsagi for this video upload!
To be directed to the original video, please click here.
Thank you to azylyrics for these song lyrics. To be directed to the original page, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. I love Keita singing this song!!
    And I like the way Chiba chan moving his body in
    the beginning of the song! That's totally kawaii~~ >___<
    And Ryuichi is so funny!! HAHAHA XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's relatable to us when he sings well-known English songs. :)

    ReplyDelete