Monday, July 4, 2011

Ryuichi's Ameblo Post: June 30, 2011

Nagoya~Osaka~Fukuoka~Tokyo~Chiba by Ryuichi

On the 27th was our Nagoya promotion event.
We appeared on the radio and recorded for a television show, and it was a minute-by-minute schedule.
By a night bullet train we moved to Osaka, and everyone ate teppanyaki.
I laughed a lot, ate a lot, and returned to the hotel and slept.

On the 28th we had our Osaka promotion event.
We were also on a tight schedule in Osaka, but it was fun working with our stylist (Buji-san) and and our hairstylist (Katsuo, a.k.a. Uubu).
We had lunch at Tsurutontan.

And then that night we went into Fukuoka, arrived, and ate ramen soon after.
Of course, I had pork bone ramen.
We all arm-wrestled and talked and joked around.
On the 29th we also had promotions event in Fukuoka.
Our Fukuoka schedule was a little bit more relaxed.
We were allowed to hang out in Indo-san's place during the shooting of a television program.
After that we recorded for two public radio broadcasts.



During these three days, we had many fans come rushing to us in the heat.
I'm happy that I was able to see everyone's smiles.
Thank you.

And thank you very much to all these local inventors, people working for the area promotions, and television program staff.

Then we ate at a pub nearby Oyafukou Street. It was tasty.

This bullet promotion had laughs, it was a tour with tears, and we had a hard schedule. But it's such a happy thing to have been able to work with everyone, and [in doing so] we had a reconfirmation of this tour that we did.

From Fukuoka we took the plane and arrived in Tokyo, and I went across to Chiba* and I met with Onigashira-san, took a nap, and went surfing at Kujukuri Beach.

I'm happy to be able to watch the morning sun.

A new day is starting.
Actually, I'm a bit hesitant about surfing.
Truth is, after the earthquake I haven't been going surfing.
It was because the tsunami waves took peoples' lives, and people were saying that to stop going into the waters that caused so much destruction.
After that, my hesitant mood slowly faded, and the writing on the Surfing info site said,
Let us dedicate a silent prayer to the people who passed away from the tsunami, when the sea came onto [the land].

Japan is surrounded by the sea, and there are waves there, people surf through them, things about the sea, the terrain there, the rhythm of the waves, the weather and the wind, learning all sorts of things... I believe that doing all of this makes for a wonderful sport.

In the Native American world, people seem to thing that water is like the blood of Mother Earth.

This is a conversation between the sea and I.

The sea and the sun, everything of life is a prayer to the spirits.

In the city, you can't really feel nature's rhythm; nature's toughness is challenged.

Nature gives us earthquakes, but it was nature that let us be born. And so we don't forget us living together with nature, I think I'd like to devote a thank you to it.

Poor waves came to the place I surfed for four hours at, and as I got up, I felt like a rock.

But taking a dive, I was a shellfish.

Onigashira-san and I put our surfboards by the beach and we became obsessed with picking clams.

Our legs were scraping against the shells, and when we felt the clams on the back of our legs, we'd dive in the water to get them.

Scrape the shells, take them.

Scraping scraping scraping


Scraping scraping scraping

Scraping scraping scraping

We took a mandatory minute and released the little ones and then wanted to cook at eat them. 

We play in nature, catch its living creatures, and eat them.

[But] more than that, I fell in love with earth.

We have just a little bit of time left after the clams, so we'll eat tacos at the taco store we usually go to.

I drank a W size.

It was really good. Well, then. We'll go home and eat clams.

uploaded via iPhone

To be directed to the original blog post, please click here.
I'm sorry for not knowing how much volume is in a W-size drink. I searched it up on Google, but to no avail. 
*Please note that this Chiba refers to the prefecture, not Ryohei Chiba. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment