Monday, July 4, 2011

[New Release] You & I

July 4, 2011

August 17th New Single release!!! w-inds. "You & I"

This is the thirtieth single of the ten years they've had [together as a band].
This medium ballad of w-inds. is,
with a clear sound, a gentle, echoing, midsummer rap song of Keita's voice.
The B-side has recorded a track where, after a long break, Ryuichi and Ryohei rap.

[Limited Edition] CD + DVD
PCCA.03480 1600円(税込) 
1:You & I lyrics written by/ composed by JACK RABBITZ/ Arrangement ZETTON
2:Chillin’ in the Daydream lyrics written by/ composed by JACK RABBITZ/ Arrangement ZETTON
DVD/「You & I」PV+MAKING OF


[Standard Edition Ver A] CD ONLY
1:You & I  lyricswritten by/ composed by JACK RABBITZ/ Arrangement ZETTON
2:Chillin’ in the Daydream  lyrics written by/ composed by JACK RABBITZ/ Arrangement ZETTON

3:Humanizer lyrics written by shungo./composed by ZETTON, DARREN MARTYN/Arrangement: ZETTON


[Standard Edition Ver B] CD ONLY
1:You & I  lyricswritten by/ composed by JACK RABBITZ/ Arrangement ZETTON
2:Chillin’ in the Daydream  lyrics written by/ composed by JACK RABBITZ/ Arrangement ZETTON

3. I vs. I  lyrics written by shungo  composed by Damon Sharpe, Drew Ryan Scott

I apologize for the awkward style of writing/translation in the first paragraph.
To be directed to the original post, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment