Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Improved w-inds. to words

   Thanks for supporting w-inds. to words! The past six weeks have been amazing and I've been astounded by the amount of support from readers worldwide. Thank you so much! 


   As you may have noticed, I've recently been making some social upgrades for this blog site. As requested, w-inds. to words now has its own Facebook page and ShoutMix box. I have also created its own Twitter accountFeel free to share any comments or requests on these sites. You can find the widgets further down on the right hand side of this website. 


   While scrolling down, you may also notice some other new gadgets. I have added a Google Translate option, though I cannot guarantee the accuracy. Below that, you'll find a search bar that you can use to locate the translations you're looking for on this site. If you can't find it, please request it! 


   Finally, if you don't have any of the supported media accounts, or if you'd prefer to remain anonymous, I have added a Follow by Email option. In doing this, you will be emailed the blog posts that are uploaded. 


   Once again, thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment