Monday, August 22, 2011

W. F. F. [w-inds. family fansub]

I've recently had the honour of communicating with members of the WFF group, and have been requested to widen their audience. Considering that I owe something to them, I will oblige here.

After I first saw w-inds. on TV, I searched them up on YouTube and relied on WFF's amazing subs. They put so much work into being visually appealing and easy to read. They find English words and phrases to equal that of the Japanese language, and not simply translate word-for-word. Occasionally there is the slightest grammatical slip, but they are not heavily common and no not impede the meaning of the text. And we can't be harsh on them, seeing as they translate in English and in Vietnamese.

Provided at the bottom of this post is a link to their respective site. Please know that in doing this I do not endorse the downloading of w-inds. works. With all due respect, although I understand the difficulty of personal finances, I cannot support illegal downloading. I apologize if I have offended anyone. The WFF subtitled projects I viewed were strictly on YouTube.

You can view their latest subtitled video, You & I, on YouTube; however, I am unaware if the user has been granted access to do so. In any event, the embedding option has been disabled, so I will provide the link here.

http://w-indsfamilyfs.livejournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment