Tuesday, August 30, 2011

[REQUEST] Folk Mura 2011 (part three)

This was attempted at request, using eidosvampire900 's video. You can view it on YouTube by clicking this link: http://youtu.be/bBBWeVchE7I . I'm sorry for some areas of ambiguity in this piece. I welcome any suggestions or input. Thank you!


Sakazaki: Keita, do you have a bit of a cold?
Keita: ...Yes.
Sakazaki: You've got a cough?
Keita: I'm coughing.
Sakazaki: Are you okay? You sing high [notes].
Keita: Are you talking about the key?
Sakazaki: Yeah.
Keita: It's actually relatively low for me.
Sakazaki: It isn't low at all! You're really getting [your voice] out there!
Keita: For example, the voice I use to talk with, and the voice I used when we debuted as w-inds. are relatively high. And so I control it just like that.
Sakazaki: Doing your best, huh.

Keita: That's right. Surprisingly --
Sakazaki: ______... And about Michael Jackson. You try to raise your voice [to match his], even though it's pretty high. He's deceased now, but have you [accomplished] this?
Keita: Ah, that's been pretty hard. I can't really raise [the note] to the top of my voice with the control [that he had]. When we debuted, for around three years I was able to raise my voice really high for a long [time].
Sakazaki: For three years?
Keita: For around three years, my voice was changing, and became something entirely different.
Sakazaki: So you ended up with different voice?
Keita: Well, you get the feeling that Michael's voice kept changing throughout.
Sakazaki: Even though you were young, you really (kuroshita?), didn't you.
Keita: Well, really.. He seemed to forget the joy of singing, at that time.
Sakazaki: Is that so. Me myself, all I can do is work on singing higher notes by myself. I'm here, I'm here. That guy, ______. He [sang] pretty high.
Keita: I agree!
Sakazaki: He really did, didn't he? And so today, we're going to sing one of his songs.
Audience: Whaaaaat?
Sakazaki: I wonder if we [can] interchange this song.
Keita: Right
Ryu: Please give us your best regards.
Keita: Please.
Sakazaki: I'd also like to participate in this. What do you [think] of this, everyone? But we've changed it a bit, and I think it'll be a wonderful song. Rockdom*

<plays ROCKDOM~kaze ni fukarete>

All: Thank you very much.
Sakazaki: That was a high _____. Thank you very much! And thanks to you three. Meanwhile ____
Keita: Right.
Ryu: Yes.
Sakazaki: And now, we have yet another boyband to bring out for you. And that's the two members of WaT!
Keita: WaT!
Sakazaki: So! ____
Keita: Well, we've known each other for a long time.
Ryo: We've known them for a while, huh.
Keita: We've had our tenth anniversary, so...
Ryo and Eiji: Two years before...
Keita: It was before our debut, so...
Sakazaki: Before your debut?
Ryu: Yes.
Sakazaki: Really.
Ryu: Yes.
Sakazaki: The five of you haven't [made a single] together, have you? You've got nothing to leave behind.
Ryu: Well, that's true.
Keita: Yes, well, when it comes to Wentz and his dance abilities ... it's kind of hopeless
Eiji: So, you're trying to say...
Keita: But Teppei-chan was good. It it was just about ____, we'd be able to do it ---
Eiji: I've [gotten better], you know.
Keita: ... Really.
Sakazaki: Let's be civil, here.
Eiji: Sakazaki-san, please don't just go around saying one thing.
Sakazaki: You're right.
Eiji: If I may?
Sakazaki: The quicker one wins here, so
Eiji: It's okay to just blurt things out, then.
Sakazaki: This is a live broadcast.
Eiji: Then we'll do just that.
Keita: I'm sorry. My apologies, Eiji.
Eiji: Yeah, right. You're called me Dutch a hundred times, you hypocrite. You've even gone around to telling Sakazaki-san. Please.
Ryu: Please regard us kindly.
Sakazaki: So, with this collaboration, they will sing something by Kinki Kids. Here is Garasu no Shounen.
Eiji: Yay!

<sings Garasu no Shounen>

Ryu?: Thank you.

*I understand this makes no sense at all. Sakazaki-san said "kyou ha chotto soitsu no uta wo." And yet, ROCKDOM ~ kaze ni fukarete was by THE ALFEE. Perhaps by that person ("soitsu"), he was referring to them, and not Michael Jackson.


No comments:

Post a Comment