Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: August 25, 2011

First half of the tour ends. by Keita

The first half of our live tour ended well the other day.
We still have the other half, which will re-start in the middle of September.
And then we'll be training for around a month.
If we have one [whole] month, our singing and dancing will take a new form.
[We're going for] singing and dancing that is commonly used in the world.
I have a feeling ______________*, so sorry.
And by doing that, I think I can be [openly] grateful to you all.
Gonna do my best ^ ^

to be directed to the original post, please click here.

* i'm sorry, i couldn't understand this part. if i am able to, i will make corrections. これをちゃんと訳す事が出来なくて、済みません。いつか分かり合えば、正します。

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to them that the first half of their tour has ended smoothly. They can take a little break now. I like the idea they never stop thinking to improve their skill and performance. And I hope to see their perfect live soon!!

    Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree!
    you're welcome. thanks for commenting, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete