Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: August 21, 2011

Thank you to jj001banSechs for the video upload!

Yesterday. by Keita

Did you see CDTV?
It was a medium-tempo ballad song, something we hadn't done in a while
We were recording the song,
and I didn't even break into a sweat. hah
The dance, the song, whatever the track is
I want to be able to tell people about the world [that we live in].
Oh, and before [we recorded for CDTV] yesterday, I watched One Pieces and cried a heck of a lot. haha
The pizza I was eating tasted salty. haha
Today my muscles are gonna have fun at our Fukouka live event.

to be directed to the original blog, please click here.
to view the video on its original site, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the translation!!
    I love their live, especially leader's outfits XD
    Since the morning, You&I kept resounding in ma head! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a very catchy tune, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete