Friday, August 26, 2011

[REQUEST] Folk Mura 2011 (part one)

To view the original video, please click here. It has been disabled for embedding, so I cannot place it here. I'm sorry for any inconveniences this has caused people. Thank you to eidosvampire900 for the upload!
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what the show host's name is, so i just put in 'host.'

Host: [is stalling, then:] w-inds.!
Ryuichi: Good evening!
Keita: Good evening!
Ryohei: Good evening!
Host: Please regard me kindly. Well, well well. Did you forget about Nagira and this event? <laughs> No, no [just joking.] So here we placed... What? There aren't any chairs.
Keita: We're all together.
Ryuichi: We're doing it together.
<quiet talk>
Host: Ah, I'm sorry. So together, w-inds. will ---
Ryuichi: Oh, about that...

Host: Ah, it's been a year, hasn't it.
Keita: For me, it's been two years.
Host: Oh, two years?
Keita: Yes, two years ago.
Host: Two years?
Keita: Yes.
Host: And you two? [Was the last time] even longer ago?
Ryuichi: No... <turns to Ryohei for help>
Host: Oh, at the radio station.
Ryuichi: It'll have been three years, I think.
Host: That long ago?
Ryuichi: Yes, I believe so.
Host: Is that so?
Ryuichi: Yes.
Host: And only you have grown since then, huh?
Ryuichi: Uh... are you talking about me?
Keita: No, it's me. ____
Ryuichi: Well, that proves that.
______
Host: Well, here we have what w-inds. and myself together would like to present you with. Let's do the first song, Kirei da (You're beautiful)!

<Kirei Da performance that includes singing solos by Ryohei and Ryuichi as well>

Ryuichi: Thank you very much!
Ryohei: Thank you very much!
Keita (recovers from coughing): Thank you very much
Host: And so next up... Next, I'll leave it up to you.
Ryuichi: Yessir!
Host: I'll just go away for a bit, then.
Ryohei: It isn't that strict here, is it.
Host: Well, here you are with w-inds.!
Ryohei: We are w-inds., and please regard us kindly today!
Ryuichi: Well, jut now you heard Kirei Da, and with (Fyu-charingu*) Sakazaki-san, we have a very special day, you know? And today we want to improve... um... we want to improve the stage. And with that, we say thank you.
Ryohei: Thank you very much.
Ryuichi: Really, though. Doing this with people more accomplished than us, on the same stage... it's not like we had a break to change clothes or anything, so we were a bit nervous. But there's such a slack atmosphere here, which is fine. We hope to have a lot of fun doing this. <looks to the others> Is that it?
Ryohei: Yeah, it's fine.
Keita: Don't ask us, ask the audience..
Ryuichi: Mm... Well, the next track is a medley we did at Music Fair, but here we'd like to do it one more time, as an acoustic version. Please listen.

<acoustic song medley>


*I'm not sure what this is referring to. I'm sorry.

2 comments: