Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You & I PV Making of Video Translation [WFF Collaboration]

Here is the latest winds family fansub x w-inds. to words project! Please enjoy!



Keita: The feeling behind our video is that we're here in Okinawa, so this is our look. We've done this as a group of three.

title: w-inds. You & I
title: 2011. 7. 6

Keita: Does it work?
Person: It's very suitable.
Keita: No way.
Person: It works well!
Keita: Don't joke around with me. It'll look right when we blast the volume. What are you going on about?

<drives away>

Keita: This is our handsome partner.

Keita: What do you think of this hunk, everyone?
Caucausion: What do you think of this hunk, everyone?
Keita: Regrettably, I'm nothing of that sort.
Caucasion: I'm hot.

I want to know everything about you. your mind, your soul, your heart, your all

Keita: I made a really good friend in Okinawa. I made a really close friend in Okinawa.
<waves goodbye laughing>
Ryohei: Today we'll shooting the jacket, and then I'll go home. Thanks very much! Thank you very much!

<waves, bows and camera changes>
Ryuichi: It's got a nice feeling to it, doesn't it?
Keita: It does.
Ryohei: I feel kinda sad I'm on this car by myself.

<with iPad>
Keita: Isn't that great? That's awesome.

<fades to music and photo shoot/ Ryuichi playing guitar>
Ryohei: Waaaa! This is crazy. There's nothing like this -- It's so cool. Feels so nice.
Ryuichi: It comes out of here, too.

<Ryuichi plays the guitar, Ryuichi photo shoot>
Ryuichi: It's really noisy.

title: 2011. 7. 7

Keita: I hope people will take a liking to this open space and suitable place.
<Keita doing crunches, video shoot, etc>

I'm always looking to find you. There's no erasing that burning smile and that red lipstick, with  you at the beach. Just wanna be with you. It's there within you. i want to know your all: your mind, your soul, your heart, your all. The colours change against the horizon, and I want to whisper something to you... You and I have a sympathy. You and I have our destiny. Our destinies will become one. This passing journey encourages my heart, but I can't tell you about my secret plans.We start to gaze at each other and exchange a kiss, our fingers intertwined. Just wanna be with you. This is the journey towards our dream. Everyday, I'm watching the clock in confirmation. 

Keita: There's an appeal in making this video in Okinawa. You're the leader, so you should be doing something to raise everyone's spirits.
Ryohei: Yeah, but everyone wants to see you, Keita-kun.
Keita: As if.
Ryohei: Come on. Go, go.
Keita: Improve the atmosphere.
Ryohei: This is a really relaxed PV.
Keita: Hey!
Ryohei: Yes?
Keita: Say something interesting.
Ryohei: We're chilling out in this PV.
Keita: Thank you for that. This was the spirit-elevating joke from our leader.
Ryohei: I wasn't joking around.
Keita: Okay, apparently it wasn't a joke. Thanks anyways.

Person: Start!
Person1: Okay, that's good.
<Ryohei enters, a bunch of cheering>

Everyone: Cheers! Cheers, everyone! Yay!
<clinking glasses, drinking, Ryohei smiles at camera>
Person: Thank you.

Ryuichi: I'm Ryuichi. Ryu-i-chi. Ryuichi. Yeah.

Our destinies will become... 

Ryohei: Thank you very much!
Everyone: Thank you very much!

Keita: Our fates ... will... become... one... Just wanna be with you. You and I -- oops. You and I have a sympathy.... You and I have our destiny. da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da, da da da da. Okay.

You and I have a sympathy. You and I have our destiny. Our destinies will become one. Just wanna be with you. You and I have a sympathy. You and I have our destiny. Our destiny is to have our wings to spread and flight.

Person: And that's a wrap! Thanks very much!

title: 2011. 7. 8

This passing journey encourages my heart, but I can't tell you about my secret plans.We start to gaze at each other and exchange a kiss, our fingers intertwined. Just wanna be with you. This is the journey towards our dream. Everyday, I'm watching the clock in confirmation. You're the one who unites our bonds. I want to hold you forever. Just wanna be with you. You and I have a sympathy. You and I have our destiny Our destinies will become one. Just wanna be with you.

Person: That's awesome. Turned out well.
Ryohei: Thank you for your hard work, everyone. Thanks very much!

You and I have a sympathy. You and I have a destiny. Our fates will become one. Just wanna be with you. Even if this is a dream, we'll close the distance with a magnet. If my eyes happen to open, i'll let my tears burst. Just wanna be with you.

Person: Ken-san, I can't see you. Okay, there. Cheese!

Together with you. I want to sing so I can reach you. Just wanna be with you. You and I have a sympathy. You and I have our destiny. Our fates will become one.

4 comments: