Saturday, November 26, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Nov 25, 2011

During the Recent Years. by Keita

It's amazing, isn't it.
Net.
Internet.
Thanks to this, there's hardly a time lag throughout the world.
People commonly watch popular music shows from [around the world].
When we were in our early teens, we watched video tapes until they wore out.
Recently there have been some spectacular young kids who can dance really well
It's just something I heard from someone else, but a sixteen year old boy seemed to understand that's there's a cool aspect in not doing anything.
Are you serious.
I realized that three years ago.
 When I was around sixteen, I just danced like a daredevil!
It's fun, isn't it? The world of youth.

Thanks to the net, I've had lessons from overseas teachers and been able to phone people over the net.
I've been able to do English conversation and voice training.
I've been able to do so much.

I know that being one of the best performer[s] requires [more] practice.
I'll do my best ;-)

Good night~ ^ ^

to be directed to the original blog post, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment