Sunday, November 20, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Nov 15, 2011

Budoukan. by Keita

Yesterday's Budoukan concert.
It was awesome.
I'm really happy that we've been able to perform at such huge venues during the past ten years.
We're filled with thankful feelings towards the huge staff, towards the stage members who've supported us, and above all, towards our fans.

There's still the remaining [Japan] concerts and overseas ones left,
but as of yesterday, which was like a final concert, we're on break.

From the start, the word "pause" has never been in my dictionary, but this tenth year is special.
Our feet stopped just once, because we wanted to clearly tell people how thankful we are.
By including this concert with this year's activities, we're having to face such feelings.
Even if I'm just one person, i think it'd be really great to be able to express these thoughts to many others.
I've also been able to pause and realize aspects of myself [that I hadn't noticed before].
I'll do my best next year, as well!!

But this year hasn't ended yet. lol

Thank you so much to those who have to this year's concerts ^ ^
We're heading to Shanghai next!

to be directed to the original blog, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment