Saturday, November 5, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Nov 4, 2011

warning: due to my poor translation, this makes no sense. read at your own risk of getting confused. my apologies.

Sendai by Keita

To all of you who came to Sendai for our concert:
thank you very much.
we finally got to Sendai!
It's great that we were able to include it, seeing how it was cancelled from our last fan club tour.
I think the staff, the band, and everyone else held special thoughts for a heartfelt concert.
At the end, we had a song wherein just the people of Sendai sang.
People keep working hard upon no end.
I'm not the type of person who'll check out someone like myself and say stuff like "i'll do my best"
so we dared to [include] an inspirational song in the playlist.
i want to go to Sendai again!!
I want to eat gyuutan!!
We'll definitely meet again.  ^ ^

to be directed to the original blog (which will make more sense, if you understand Japanese), please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment