Saturday, November 26, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Nov 21, 2011

To Youkai bata bata*-san by Keita

I'll update my blog without blaming anyone.
I'm sure you can easily update a blog even with one commotion. **
Thank you, Ochi-san ^ ^

this is a continuation of our Asia tour story,
but I really wanted to go to other Asian countries, as well.
[I wanted to meet] many people from Taiwan and Singapore and Malaysia and Indonesia...
I know we've got a lot of fans supporting us from various other countries.
It's really unfortunate, but as the years go by, I'll work hard so we can visit you all!
It's useless if we don't keep working hard, isn't it.
Let's do our best ^ ^

to be directed to the original blog post, please click here.

* youkai bata bata: the commotion made from a monster. think like Jack and the Beanstalk with the Giant thumping his feet as he walks, roaring "Fee fie foe fum"

** I'm relatively sure this line of translation is incorrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment