Saturday, November 26, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Nov 26, 2011

Boyz || Men by Keita

Today I weight trained in the morning, practiced in our studio in the afternoon, and went to a Boyz || Men concert at night
In other words, it was my day off!
It was a great day ^ ^
And Boyz || Men were awesome!!
Their singing is so great.
And their way of pulling in the audience through the world of songs was unusually skilled!!
Just as I expected.
I went with an acquaintance, and it wasn't like this person knew a whole lot about music, but
he was very impressed.
that's what it's like to be top ranking.
For example, I don't know anything about art, but I'm fascinated by a nice product when I see one.
There's a way to pull in even the people without background knowledge.
There, I studied!
I'm looking forward with hopes that some more overseas artists will come this month and next month.

to be directed to the original post, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment