Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ryohei's Ameblo Translation: Nov 18, 2011 (2)

2011/11/18 by Ryohei

Today was a rehearsal!
We were at the Fuji Televisio studio for the FNS Song Festival rehearsal, but the w-inds. members, the Speed members who were at Fuji Television, Producer Kikuchi-san, and many other staff members celebrated my birthday!
On top of this, with the present from Speed came a caricature from Hitoe-san and a short message!
I'm impressed by my kind superiors.
I want to be the kind of person that all my upperclassmen are.
On top of this, we had cake and a bouquet from the staff!
It was a really happy day!!
It was so happy that there really wasn't a single moment gone to waste for me.
After today, in one month Keita and Ryuichi will also [celebrate their birthdays], so the two will also be just as thankful.
I've stepped forward quickly and gotten Ryuichi's present already (lol).
Thanks so much, everyone!

And thank you so much to the Japan fans and overseas fans for their messages.
After this, I'll be extra careful and look after my health, as well as work hard as a member of w-inds.!

to be directed to the original picture, please click here.
to be directed to the original blog, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment