Sunday, November 13, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Nov 14, 2011

More and More by Keita

Japan, we're having our concert at Nippon Budoukan!!
So nervous!!
It'll be great if we can do best and have fun tomorrow ^ ^
I'll do my best!!

And it's a bit late, but to everyone who came to our Hajioji concert,
You all raised the atmosphere with great power. It was fun. ^ ^
I'll do my best for all of you who'll keep coming to our concerts!!

Recently I've lost more weight than when I was training in the summer.
Weighing 8 kg less, my body feels really light, light.
But even if I'm thin everyone will go, "Eeeeeh"
And when I get heavier, everyone goes, "Ewwww gross"
What on earth am I supposed to do?! haha
But I have complete control over my body!!
About my mood-- please understand that it keeps changing!! haha

to be directed to the original blog, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment