Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ryohei's Ameblo Translation: Nov 16, 2011

2011/11/16 by Ryohei

When it comes to putting our memories from this tenth anniversary into one story, that's somewhat of a difficult tale.
We've really got to be thankful to so many people.
Quite honestly, there are things that I've talked about but I haven't committed to memory. And there are reminiscent photographs. These ten years have seemed so short, and yet so deep.
I'm not reading in too deeply (lol)
During our tour, w-inds. went to our Budoukan concert the other day.
I was really nervous.
My hands were shaking and my legs were also shaking.
From our first song to the last encore song, my legs were like sticks.
Of course, soon enough the things I don't really care about always turn bright white.
But the audience was great, raising our spirits the wya they did!
And all of your smiles, everyone!
everyone was in high spirits!
concerts make everyone sing along after all (lol)
thank you to those who came to see us, and to others who this concerns.
And I'm also thankful to Sukima Switch, who came out to this concert.
That was fun, wasn't it!
And to our members, the crew who's been here on the same stage, and to the entire staff: thanks for all your hard work (lol)
Everyone supports us, so we're able to do these events.
I'm going to accept today's experiences and reflections, and bring everything together for our next concert.
Speaking of, the junior Lead members wrote about a w-inds. concert in their blog!
We'll be happy if we have really dedicated successors.

to be directed to the original blog, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment