Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ryuichi's Ameblo Translation: Oct 11, 2011

The Return from Vietnam by Ryuichi


We did it.
On the flight back home, we had Sugi-san's distilled spirits. And then there was solid ground.
It was laid back and sweet, and we could smell the Satsuma sweet potatoes, which were really god.
But in the end, I got good and drunk and went to sleep.
When we got home, I looked at Godai Natsuko's blog, then started handing out persimmons for no reasons.
Too bad.
On the way home, our car was headed towards the dance studio, so I think I heard Ryohei say, "We're not going to practice, are we?"
Then, "Ryuichi, are you coming as well?"

Since I'd only have video games to play at home, we went to practice together.
I was able to practice dancing with many of my friends.
Ryohei kept saying "Let's practice~!" when we were in Vietnam.
I respect him for that.
Thank you to the people who took care of us during the Nichi Etsu Ongaku Sai, and to the people who came to the venue, and to those who watched us on TV, and to those who supported us from Japan, and to the show's cast!

uploaded via iPhone

to be directed to the original blog, please click here.
to be directed to the original picture, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment