Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ageha PV Making & Jacket Shoot Subtitled

Here is another collaboration with WFF!





Ryo: Hello, everyone! I'm Ryohei. Right now we're at a studio.I think this is a good opportunity for our jacket; we're going for a different feel than what we've done before. We've become a strong storm. The photographers are always taking pictures of us as a group of three, but this time we decided to get rid of all that. I think you'll be surprised. It'll be kind of crazy. Please watch this.

<music>

ageha PV shooting

Ryu: Good morning!

song: So when we part for our our [different] journeys, i'll whistle that...


Crew: Thank you.

Keita: There are many disturbance that happen in our lives, like the pieces of a puzzle being misplaced by humans.

Keita: What you have before you is "ageha." I think we're on to something really great here. It has a good message, and we're doing it in the form of a movie. And it's not just about people who end up getting married! The song itself is also great, so I think everyone will take a liking to it.

Yuta: Yo! What's up! Hey!

Ryo: Okay, and.. start!

Students: Bye bye! See you later! Bye! See ya!

Crew: And cut!

Crew: Thank you!

Ryo: Um.. it's really nostalgic being back at school, but this place is so different from the place I attended. I'm being totally immersed in something brand new.

Crew: Thank you! That's a wrap!

Keita: Yuta is funny!

Yuta: Awesome, isn't it?

Crew: And so he won't ever forget her...

Keita: I don't know if that's the actual meaning we're going for.

Ryu: The three of us don't usually specify the direction of our PVs, but the meaning of this one comes from our image and from a new perspective. That's what kind of song this is, so we're here to help out towards a final product that will reach the hearts of our audience. With that in mind, please watch this DVD one more time!


Song: Like how on that summer day, when we chased after swallowtail butterflies, we can once again capture our dreams. Yeah, the way you, my best friend, did. That summer day, when we chased after swallowtail butterflies, We made a promise, right? If, for example, we parted ways, we'd still be best friends. Even on days I can't see you, let us stay as best friends


Ryo: I think we were able to come up with a really good song. It's just my opinion, but I think our music comes from the strength of our staff and everyone else. I'm really touched. Thank you so much. To the staff and everyone else, thank you very much.

Song: Sincerely yours with all my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment