Thursday, October 13, 2011

Keita Tachibana (solo) Oricon Style Q&A [Part 2]

to be directed to the original article (which i do not own), please click here. This was done as a continuation of yesterday's post for 18 Days to Michishirube.


----- From here on out, what kind of artist would you like to become?
In w-inds.' five years, we've tried many types of music, and I've come to like the kind we're doing now. With that in mind, I'd like to try many genres and record them. Right now, more than before, I want to be able to express what I'm feeling now.

----- How do you think your solo music varies from w-inds' music?
w-inds. [releases] songs and dance that can only be done with three people, while solo Keita Tachibana is about the world of lyrics that I'm into. I waited for these lyrics and melodies, and I want to express these feelings. If you can hear my music and feel at least one thing, I'll be happy.

----- And lastly, your message towards your fans.
I, as Keita Tachibana, would like to add something to my lyrics by incorporating and expressing my thoughts. And I'll be happy if my melodies can give everyone a little strength, even if it's only a small amount. Please listen to my "Michishirube" so you can feel what I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment