Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ryuichi's Ameba Profile Translation

Ryuichi Ogata's Profile [Ameba]


Self Introduction
Born in 1985. Learning dance since 13 years of age. Debuted as w-inds. at 15 years of age. Started playing guitar at 15 (was influenced by father). Started free-climbing mountains at around 20, surfing around 23. Likes cars and motorcycles.






My Profile
homepage:
http://www.visionfactory.jp/artist/winds/index.html

The Basics
Hobbies: surfing, mountain climbing, trail running
Positive Attribute: I can sleep anywhere
Negative Attribute: I sleep anywhere
What I Can Brag About: I can make tasty rice.

Likes/ Dislikes
Favourite Food: Curry Rice, ramen, soup, protein
Least Favourite Food: giant clams, persimmon
Favourite sport: motor sports
Favourite Artist: John [Lennon?], Kenma Miyaoku
Favourite Manga: Buddha, Ushi Ototora, Mr Minoru, Afro Tanaka
Favourite Magazine: bike magazines
Favourite books: Rolling Thunder, Grandfather (perhaps "The Godfather"), Little Tory
Favourite Movie: [He who] Dance[s] with Wolves
Favourite Song: Free as a Bird
Favourite Car: Camaro
Favourite Place: mountain peaks


Please note I do not own Ryuichi Ogata's profile page (found at http://profile.ameba.jp/winds-ryuichi/), nor do I own his profile picture(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment