Friday, October 7, 2011

hanamaru cafe

Here is something different for you all! This is a short section from one of the TV shows Keita was on during his solo years. Let A and B represent the show hosts, whose names I don't know.

A: Up next on Hanamaru Cafe is Keita Tachibana.

Voice: Today's guest is Keita Tachibana. He's the lead singer of the dance-vocal unit w-inds., welcomed not only by Japan, but around Asia. To add on to his activities, this year  he also released a new single. He began his solo career last year He's one artist we must definitely keep an active eye out for! What makes Keita Tachibana smile?

Keita: Good morning!
A: Good morning!
Song: Welcome, welcome to Hanamaru Cafe
B: Today our guest is Keita Tachibana. Please regard us kindly!
A: The news we've been hearing is that you've been able to put forth so much power by yourself [as a solo artist].
B: How is it?
Keita: Well, because there's no one to talk to but myself, I end up speaking a lot.
A: You do, do you? We're relying on you, then.
Keita: Okay.
A: Please give us your best regards.

B: For Keita, you said you wanted to eat fruit, so we have these sun-harvested fruits. These are in season from Sun Fruits of Tokyo. Here is their Fruit Medley.
Keita: I love fruits, you know. I often end up ________ and I get hungry. I'm able to eat, and often I do so right away. At my home, there's usually some fruit.
A: Do you like Fruit Zenzai?
Keita: Yeah, I do. You know, there's something about strawberries and pineapples that's really good. That's my absolute favourite.
B: That's what you like?
Keita: Yes.
A: There's your special strawberry.
B: It's very sweet.
A [makes face]: It really cools you down, doesn't it?
B: Are you all right?
A: Yeah. You've got something right there. [to Keita] But you're young, so ________

Sign describing what everyone is eating: This morning from Omeza: Sun Fruits Medley (525 yen)

No comments:

Post a Comment