Saturday, September 3, 2011

Web Isshuukan 10th Anniversary Long Interview [Part Five]

w-inds.' appearance for five consecutive weeks!                                      
5: 10 Questions and 10 Answers Regarding their 10 Years! Conclusion

----- Now, continuing the ten questions and ten answers. ⑥ In your ten year, have you kept secrets from another member? 
Keita: Probably not, right~
Ryuichi: Yeah. It's not like I confront you directly, but you'd know when rumors are being spread.
Ryohei: Would you really? (laughs)
All: Hahaha
Ryuichi: We have no secrets!
Keita: Yeah, none!!
----- This is a question from our readers. Surprisingly, quite a few have come in. ⑦ what would be w-inds.' biggest fight?
Keita: We haven't really fought for around eight years, right? (laughs)
Ryuichi: That sounds right. We don't fight nowadays~ (laughs)
----- Did you do so in your younger days, when you debuted?
Keita: Yeah. Things like who was at the top of the pyramid. (laughs)
All: (laughs)
Ryuichi: We really fought when it came to small [insignificant] things. But when two of of us fought, one person would go around being the peacemaker, right?
----- Well, if you haven't had a huge fight yet, might that happen tonight?
Keita: Yeah. I'll probably go on a rant about something and win [the fight] against myself~ (laughs)
All: Hahaha
Keita: Actually... Well, speaking of the biggest fight up to now... wouldn't it be that time I grabbed Ryuichi-kun by the collar of his shirt? (laughs)

Ryohei: From behind, I just accepted that [and moved on.]
Keita and Ryuichi: I'm not doing that, I'm not doing that. (laughs)
Ryuichi: I think the whole thing about having pretty heated feelings about something like that is important. Who knows? You might end up strengthening the friendship.
Ryohei:  It's just that fighting isn't good, and it's just a waste of time! In the end, you no longer care about the fight. And after [the arguement], there are so many ways to go around trying to mend the friendship, so isn't it better not to fight from the start? That's what I think!
Keita: I wonder why we all get into fights.
Ryohei: Isn't it because we drink sake? Under its influence, we get all worked up.
Ryuichi: Ah~. We probably get aggressive from it, right?
Keita: And with that, I wonder,  you can't listen to any common sense?*
Ryohei: It's because we don't drink sake, right? That's why we don't fight? (laughs).
----- This is also a question from our readers. ⑧ Have you already decided who sits where on transportation vehicles?
Keita: We're decided!
Ryuichi: We've been so for around eight years. I'm in the left backseat. In front of me is Keita.
Ryohei: Yeah. And I'm on the right. 
Ryuichi: It's so roomy in the back... and i'm surrounded by our luggage. We've got keyboards, merchandise, and a massage table, so I hold stuff in place while I sit. If I'm looking after the massage table, I'll support it with my elbow!
Keita: But hey, if it was just one of you in the car, where would you sit? 
Ryuichi: When I'm riding alone, I sit where Keita is. 
Ryohei: Yeah, if I'm by myself, I'm in Keita's [seat].
Keita:  Huh? Is that right. So I'm sitting in the best place? (laughs)
All: Ahaha!
Ryuichi: Yeah, that's right! Also, you know, their seats can be folded down by electricity or [pressing with] your back. But mine doesn't, because it's at the very back.
Ryohei: No, mine doesn't either. There's too much stuff in the back to do that. (laughs)
Ryuichi: Now that I think about it, by my feet you always here a koro koro~ sound. It's 'cause there's a water bottle rolling on the floor. (laugh)
Keita: Isn't it about time the car was cleaned? (laughs)
Ryuichi: Naw, by now it's fine. (laughs)
----- This is also a question from our readers. Last time you answered us about your favourite type of girl,
and this might be a bit overboard now. (laughs) ⑨ What is your favourite kind of girls' fashion?
Ryuichi: Being revealing! Like hotpants!** And then... isn't it great? When their shoulders are slightly coming out [of their shirts]?
----- Are you talking about the off-the-shoulder look?
Ryuichi: That's it!
Keita: I like denim. With jeans and a t-shirt, it outlines her silhouette. You can tell she's slim!
Ryuichi: What about you, Leader?
Ryohei: Hmm... Being human. For example, even if I like a certain look, without that (人っぽく) , to be honest, I don't really think much about their style.
Ryuichi: Definitely! And also, not using too many flashy colours is also good.
Ryohei: Oh, and for me, the hairstyle might also be important!
Ryuichi: For me, I like casual hairstyles and neutral make up. Her hair might be put together carelessly, and wearing sunglasses without make up. It's cool if her tank top is like a pair of hotpants!!
Keita: My complete image would be that she looks completely classy, which is important. I like when she arranges her hair without much thought, giving her a stylish look.
----- Is that right. So the three of you don't just notice their clothes, but you look at everything? (laughs)
Keita: That's right! Fashion includes hairstyles and make up!
----- And now, the last question! ⑩ If you were reborn, what kind of job would you want to pursue?
Keita: For me, an athlete would be great!! I go by the gym, but I can't help being jealous of people who have that as their one job!!!!!
Ryuichi: That would not be good. No way. (laughs)
Keita: No, no! I'm jealous of those [people who can say], "I have to go to the gym!" When I'm doing this work, we go to [different] districts during tours, and so there are times where I can't go to work.
Ryuichi: Me, I'd be a model!
Keita: A model?
Ryuichi: Right now I can't reach the right height; so if I'm reborn, I must be able to!
Ryohei: That makes sense.
Ryuichi: That's why, like Ronaldo Christiano!
Keita: That guy's a soccer player. (laughs)
Ryuichi: But hey, That Armani model is playing, too. In other words, (if athletes and models can do both jobs), Keita is one step ahead of them!
All: Ahaha.
Ryuichi: Oh. Actually, please decide to be an actor. Act as a model!
----- What about you, Ryohei?
Ryohei: I wonder~~~.....
-----Well, you could also do w-inds. again, right? (laughs)
Ryohei: By myself? (laughs)
----- Doing it yourself is kind of lonely. (laughs)
Ryuichi: If Ryohei did w-inds., I would, too!
Ryohei: But we've also got to include Keita's plans~
Keita: Yeah! I'll include mine. (laughs) I'll add in my plans to be an athelete!! (laughs)
All: Ahaha!

The End

*literally translated: you can't listen to any saves. however, in the English language, 'save' is used as a noun only in colloquial terms. by common sense, i mean something that would save you, so to speak, from the influence of the alcohol.
**PLEASE do not ask me to describe to you what these are. i'd rather not, but..

to be directed to the original post, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment