Monday, September 5, 2011

[REQUEST] Natsu Matsuri

Natsu matsuri means summer festival, which is one tradition in Japanese culture. 
This song was done by request using J-Lyric, and I do not own this song or its lyrics.

Where do we continue on from here...? The memories of the streamflow are
becoming known,  and the bamboo-leaf boat goes floating on
In their own chests are passing memories of the heart.

As I'm wrapped in the wind of my hometown,
I've returned again this year, to the summer festival
It's okay to hang around here... that sound is lingering,
the murmuring voice

For some reason, the phone rings on the days you seem so discouraged
And now the smiles of your family are gently overlapping each other
Even this year, we were able to meet without any problems, at the summer festival...

The growing petals in the night sky
are somehow more pretty than they were last year.
And at that moment, I suddenly realized it:
We're coming closer to the shore of our dreams

I'm headed for your smiling heart. But to return home...
My hand [holds] the autumn-coloured tears, which are going to overflow.

Why does the wind in my hometown
undo my strength?
This melody of a contained tranquility,
penetrates through my chest

With this wide earth, the imperishable river speaks to my heart.

Yes, this place is where your [life] began.
It's pushing on my back ... always

No comments:

Post a Comment