Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ryohei's Ameblo Translation: Sept 19, 2011

2011/09/19 by Ryohei

It's been a while since my last blog post.
From today, we're starting the second half our our live tour!
Let's all look forward to meeting each other, through music.
We've set the date for our October concert in Hong Kong, and we've decided on our concert in Sendai!
In one shot, we're [accomplishing] this year's international tour!
I've been looking forward to a Hong Kong concert with you all for a long time.
And now, about the Sendai concert.
The event is for people in Sendai to be able to come to, but I'm happy [to say] that we've decided it will be an independent live event for all the Tohoku Region.
I'd be glad if it this concert's atmosphere could give everyone their high spirits back!
Of course, we'll be having lives at other places besides these two.
Everyone, let's have a great second half of our tour with all the w-inds. members and crew.
But for now, today is our Yokohama concert!
I'll do my best.
Let's go have fun.


To be directed to the original post, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment