Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Sept 14, 2011

twitter by Keita

Due to a lack of personal will, I've quit using Twitter.
I'm sorry for my selfishness.
It was fun to interact so closely with fans from Japan and other countries.
I'll work towards being able to do something else to repay my gratitude!
Of course, the music comes first ^ ^
I sing for those who want to hear my music.
It's not as if I sing for my own self-confidence.
I sing so I can move peoples' hearts.

And to those who said I sing to make money:
I will try to become a SINGER who can, one day, reach your heart, as well.

to be directed to the original post, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to express my feeling here after I have read his blog. I wish he's getting on well and feeling better soonest. Thank you so much for your translation. You've done a good job as always :)

    ReplyDelete