Sunday, October 28, 2012

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Aug 24, 2012

Budoukan!! by Keita

photo:01Our final performance at Nippon Budoukan.
We had a great time.
I thought, "I'd be happy just to spend my time like this."
But there's just one glittering instant amount many..
If you try your best with work, with love, and even with socializing,
a shining moment will definitely come.
In the passing time, there will be a right moment in which your efforts are reached.

We've decided that the Hong Kong portion of our tour will be in October, so I've decided to end my blog accordingly.

Please keep up with me here for a bit longer. m(_ _)m

Today's Mezamashi Live was awesome!

Lately everyone has been getting so great that I can't stand it!!
It's an awesome feeling!!

On the way back, there was one more tension-raising thing!!

Golem from Dragon Quest!!

To metal slime!

I want to knock him down!! lol

uploaded via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment