Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Jan 28

Thanking. by Keita

Consider this: you get curious when you just see the backside of something, compared to when you see the whole thing.
Whenever I check something out myself, and time passes as I look, it feels as if that thing just accustoms itself there. And then in the end you lose sight of what it really is.
But i feel that if you surround something as a group and look at it from different angles, saying "It's not this, it's not like that," the object's real form will show itself.
You could do it by yourself if you were a genius, but I'm not a genius so I need to look at things from all angles.

You could say that about the things you make;
like if I were to make something just by myself, my final product would result in the whole thing looking exactly the same at all angles.
The person who sees my work should think of it to be a piece of junk.
So for the audience, like this person, you have to create things from 360 degrees.
Art can't be expressed by one side -- it's a three-dimensional quality.
I went to futsal after work while thinking about this.
Soccer and futsal are my sole hobbies.
Except for music, those are what I want to improve on the most. lol
I want to be like the athlete Naymar. lol
If I become a soccer player, I'll change my name to Naymar.

Thanks for looking at my silly blog! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment