Saturday, October 27, 2012

Keita's Ameblo translation: Sept 11, 2012

Positive Power by Keita

People often say, "Positive."
Even I do.
Then holding a good image allows you
to succeed in many things.

When our friends complain about their negative points.
When you have the free time to come up with those points,
find ten good points.
You should follow that example.
That's the way to be raised.


If I was raised like that,
I think I would have been optimistic.

Of course, you can't speak like that for everything -- when we're criticized at times, we act though complaints.
For someone without any self-confidence, this seems to be their only comfort.

We let ourselves pretend we're in a higher position than we are, and in doing that we can make ourselves feel better.

Results, complaints, criticism -- they all bear negative connotations.
that's why i don't like them.

But is writing a blog with this intention another means of comforting yourself?

Oh well, it doesn't matter to the optimistic me.

I'm confident in myself no matter what.
It's confidence without a solid foundation.

This hypothesized positive power has no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment