Sunday, October 21, 2012

Keita's Final Ameblo Post Translation

Oct 22, 2012. 12:48 am
Thank You. by Keita

We ended this year's live tour yesterday.
I want to thank everyone, once again, for their help and for your loving support.
Thank you so much.
The pressure we faced during this tour was both especially amazing and especially huge at the same, but we were able to end it without anything going wrong. I was quite relieved. lol

WIth one ending comes another beginning.
We take a breath, and soon begin to work towards bringing a new style of entertainment for Japan, and then the world, to enjoy.


And I am taking the liberty of wanting to end this blog.
With the image of the artist I've become, and this thought-out behaviour,
I hope you all can understand my decision.

Oh, but I'm not trying to trouble you!! lol

In order to improve myself, I'm always going to change my surroundings and deal with them.
Wherever I go, I want to be a fighter.
I'll always keep challenging myself -- when there aren't any new ones, you seem to decay. And that's no good.

I'm around my thirties, but I'm still a fighter who's bursting with energy ^^ lol
I'm going to do my best!

w-inds.' official Facebook page has also been active recently, so by all means, check it out.

thank you to all my fans!!

please give me your best regards from here on out, everyone. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment