Saturday, October 20, 2012

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Feb 5, 2012 (2)

The term "lose" here seems to refer to being at a loss, which is the implication of the English term "to lose."

Upbringing by Keita

You could say that I have a poor character, given the fact that I hate to lose -- I'm not going to bring it up.

You hide the fact that you've stolen an idea from someone.

After all, no one wants to mess up. lol

We hate losing.

That's why we always pay attention to the people who raise those individuals.
I'm not at that nostalgic of a stage, though.
Maybe when I'm in my forties.

But it'd be a pretty influential point when you stop refusing to lose.

Not wanting to lose = love

You don't want to give up your feelings towards the family you love, your good friends, your boyfriend, your girlfriend. Not to anyone.

That kinda feeling. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment