Friday, October 19, 2012

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Feb 5, 2012

fair warning -- this was not my best work. 

Me. by Keita

I don't think you have to start back at zero when you're building up upon yourself.
People adhere to all these falsities on their own
and they like that way of thinking, so they adopt it as a source of reference.
If you distribute out all the things you like,
people will one day start to be like you.

That's pretty much to say that this is usually how people become original.

I also have a bunch of favourite American artists.
I'm just stealing someone else's sham.
The way everyone sings is great. I always think how great their dancing is, and put them in reference and follow them.
The artists I'm influenced by will influence someone else, and that someone else will influence another.
Perhaps this is how we end up with such great people.
We have to prove that we Japanese aren't going to give up!

And with that,
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment