Saturday, November 3, 2012

Move Like This Tour: Hong Kong MC translation

[Notes:]
The italic words were originally spoken in Chinese, translated from the provided Japanese subtitles.

Ryohei: How's everyone doing? Hi, I'm Ryohei. Hey, I'm Ryohei. It's been a while, you know, but I'm really happy to be able to see you all again. Let's have a blast til the very end.

Keita: What's up? Hi, I'm Keita. haha. Hey, everyone. Good evening! Oh? Do I get the feeling that you guys understand Japanese? We get to see you once a year. You guys doing well today? That's great. Today, let's all sing and dance together and have a great time. I'm Keita of winds.!


Ryuichi: Everybody's really doing well, aren't they.

Ryohei: Their enthusiasm is really great.

Ryuichi: You know, today is --

Keita: Yes.

Ryuichi: the Move Like This tour's finale!

Ryohei: The finale.

 thank you to   for the video. i do not own this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment