Saturday, November 3, 2012

Keita's Ameblo Translation: Sept 4, 2012

I Don't Have a Rough Draft by Keita

I am without a draft for this update.
At such a troubled time, I rely on my muscles!

I haven't been working out at all this year, but I went back to doing so every day for one week alongside our tour. It was a given that after a performance I'd head to the gym.

I don't have this body right now, so please don't worry. haha
I can change my body into that of a typical overseas actor ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

This is advice I got from people who weight train: i think it's best not to take protein supplements.

Let's consume our protein from our meals.

Also, let's be strong-minded.


uploaded via iPhone.


as much as I respect you, Keita, I cannot give up my morning whey protein shakes. For all you weight lifters, here's my advice: make coffee and refrigerate it overnight, then mix it with low calorie chocolate whey powder in the morning. depending on your powder, it can be a 112-calorie mocha with 27 grams of protein! I've done this with fat-free, sugarless mint chocolate powder, but it didn't work for me. chilled peppermint mocha, anyone?
and as usual, i do not own this blog post or the image used.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I will never understand people who want to gain weight, because even though I've been taken a 1000 calorie diet for a long time I don't loose even 1 gram. And I gain something more after every meal, god bless my body XDDD

    Thanks for the translation as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zeal replica bags site here p0o09y6r57 replica ysl bags australia replica bags hermes replica hermes bag s8p29a5u83 zeal replica bags reviews replica bags blog read here f7k06s3t71 best replica ysl bags

    ReplyDelete