Monday, December 24, 2012

Keita's Ameblo Translation: June 23, 2012

VMAJ2012. by Keita

It was so fun o(^▽^)o
I had so much fun on stage and even backstage, with all of the amazing artists.
I quite enjoyed talking with AAA's Hidaka-un, Shuuta-kun, and Chiaki-chan.


I received AAA's new song Still Love You and SKY-HI's album FLOATING' LAB -- I'm looking forward to listening to them after this!!
I'd be really happy if they listened to w-inds.' new album MOVE LIKE THIS!

And here's the four of us guys who went to eat together!!


Daichi-kun joined in, and we had another great hangout.
It's my dream to release a song together one day, and join them on stage.
Our styles are different, but those three are professional, conscientious, superb artists.

Being around the same age, there are also competitive relationships within our friendship circle.
Let's continue in our friendly rivalry (^-^)

uploaded via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment