Friday, December 30, 2011

Ryohei's Ameblo Translatoin: Dec. 28, 2011

2011/12/28 by Ryohei

We were filming our PV from yesterday to this morning at 6:00. We took a lot of good scenes, though, and it ended well. 
After this comes the editing, of course. lol 
Today I went to see my senpai Namie Amuro's concert. 
It's been a while since I've last been to a live, but this appearance turned into a learning experience for me.
After that I was playing nonstop, which called upon my physical strength as usual. But even still, I think this continuous activity is good. 
I also performed at that same place two days ago, wherein the set arrangement was different. But viewing it all from the audience's perspective makes you think.
In other words, I was able to study the meaning of many aspects. 

to be directed to the original blog, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment